Wednesday, November 27, 2013

6th Birthday Ballet Cookies


Evelyn's mom is a Farmers' Market vendor and I first met Evelyn when she was just three!  Every Saturday, Evelyn would make her way over to my booth for a sample, which she loved so much we had to establish the "one per week" rule!  Every summer she has been part of my Saturdays and this year requested my cookies for her birthday.  Turning 6 and celebrating with a dance theme, I created these tutu and daisy cookies for her.  I got word back from her mom that Evelyn loved her cookies and she said it was the best birthday ever because of the cookies I made for her!  "She also told everyone that you are the best cookie and sample maker ever!!!"  I can't wait to share some more samples with you next summer Evelyn - Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment