Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Edible Image Printer - Retired

Last night it became official - my edible image printer has been retired.  I had big dreams for it when I bought it a few years ago, but time after time I was unsatisfied with the results and the ink cartridges often dried out and clogged between jobs resulting in purchasing new and expensive replacements.  Yes, I read somewhere about someone who printed a page every week just to keep those cartridges from drying out and I didn't do that, but when a local business started offering edible image printing, I decided to change my edible image printer to our new regular printer (it offers a wireless connection that our old printer didn't) and so my edible image days are done.  Surprisingly, I am not at all sad!


No comments:

Post a Comment